Skip to main content

2018 in Cupcakes

You read the title correctly: 2018 in Cupcakes!

Looking through my Instagram timelines and sliding through my phones pictures I noticed we made a bunch of cupcakes throughout the year. So what better way to go over 2018 then to go through all the pictures of cupcakes I found? Let's begin!

During Malak's 3rd Birthday party we all decorated cupcakes as one of the activities! The kids just piled on the toppings while the rest of us tried to make something cute hahah! Malak's birthday is on January 26th but we had her birthday part on the Sunday which was the 28th! We had so much fun at Malak's Paw Patrol themed party and I know Malak had a blast <3


More gorgeous cupcakes from Malak's birthday party with my nephew Karam staring intensely at them, all he wanted to do was grab one!
I know they aren't cupcakes but I had to document the gorgeous Canada Day donuts that I picked up after July 1st!

I made this a my nephew Karam's 1st birthday party! It was a Sesame Street themed party and we had a blast! Sis did a good job of organizing and hosting! Karam's birthday was on September 26 but his party was on the 30th! Love you Karam <3


I wasn't the only one who made a fabulous cupcake at Karam's birthday party, Malak made an even better one!

Malak and I whipped up a batch of Halloween cupcakes to help support LUSO Community Services' Fall Fest and Haunted House in the evening. All the proceeds went towards United Way so while Malak and I had time to bond we knew we were supporting a great cause in the process. The Fall Fest took place on October 27th so we dropped them off on the 26th!

Well Malak wanted to decorate her own monster cupcake too so she put together this adorable creature. She couldn't wait for me to take the picture hence the cute piece bitten out <3



On November 17th my sisters came over after I spent the morning at a breakfast with my best friend, we hadn't seen each other in months! We are committing to doing better with our get togethers and since we've done pretty well but we need to definitely keep it up in the New Year! Anyways after our breakfast at Cora's we headed over to the Family Centre where my friend works and Malak got to play in the playroom which is awesome! After that we bolted home and had my sisters come over where we baked and each decorated a cupcake.





On Christmas Eve my friend came over and we watched a bunch of Christmas/Holiday movies on Netflix and the day wouldn't have been complete without pigging out on pizza and wings andddd decorating cupcakes! 


Now that is my year in cupcakes! I noticed most of the cupcakes were in the last few months and there was a big break in the year where I basically baked nothing.. I have enjoyed decorating cupcakes lately as my daughter and I have determined to limit her screen time on the iPad, but I believe that's another post coming!

I wish you all a fabulous New Year and need to run off now and compile my New Years Resolutions! Blog you later!

Image result for happy new year 2019




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Toys for Toddlers

Toys can be a crucial part of a toddlers development of the brain and the senses. My daughter recently turned a year old and loves to play and explore everything around her. Books can be a great way to stimulate the mind, my daughter often brings books from her playroom and gives them to me to read to her. Pointing to the words as you read will help them follow along I've caught my girl pretending to read a few times and pointing as she babbles. Monkey see, monkey do 🙈. I love when she picks up on things that I do and it helps you see that your little one is on the right track.                                          Boxes that helps babies identify and experiment with different shapes and colours helps children as well. It builds problem solving skills, allows them to explore, and concentrate on the task at hand. The red toy with the shapes has an outline of the blocks in the same colour they appear, it's a great opportunity to teach colours as well! These electronic bo

[Review] Fossil Limited Edition Rainbow Jeweled Watch

  On Saturday my beautiful Limited Edition Lyric Three- Hand Black Stainless-Steel Watch that I ordered through Fossil's website arrived, how's that for a name? I love that it still managed to make it on the weekend!  The Fossil brand itself lives up to the standard. Their watches and accessories and well made and in my opinion worth the price. The materials are good and lasting if you are a person who takes care of their stuff. They have a variety of different styles to address each person's individual taste. They have classic styles, leather bands, metal bands, glitz and glam styles, men's watches, and much more! Be sure to check out their accessories if you are going to look through the website. They are not considered a 'luxury' brand but I really enjoy the styles for the affordability. Now into some of my watch particulars. I got it on sale for $130 originally $260 PLUS an additional 30% off. The watch itself is black with the newer style tight links. Idea

Happy 4th Birthday Malak!

January 26, 2019 Another year has flown by yet again, I can't believe you are 4 already and starting school in September! Every day that passes you are getting smarter than the day before and the things you say sometimes are absolutely amazing. I love you to the moon Malak and hope this birthday was everything you hoped for and more. Having just entered into my 9th month of pregnancy I knew this party would be a bit of a challenge nonetheless I didn't want anything to get in the way of Malak's birthday (since she talks about it all year). Thank God everything came together beautifully and Malak was a happy camper. This year Malak chose a Pokemon themed birthday party. I thought that it would be simple as its so popular now (again). The thing with Pokemon items is that they are expensive! But that's never stopped me before, I enjoyed a lot of the DIY games put together and early planning to avoid disappointment. I ordered plates, loot bags, napkins, banners, straw